Selenium Training in Chennai
BIX IT ACADEMY is providing Selenium Training in Chennai which is very much different from others where it is thought with a Real-Time Project and Interview questions are discussed on all the classes and many activities to keep the student engaged all over the class.Call:9551110186 for FREE DEMO
Selenium WebDriver tool is used to automate web application testing to verify that it works as expected. It supports many browsers such as Firefox, Chrome, IE, and Safari. However, using the Selenium WebDriver, we can automate testing for web applications only. It does not qualify for window-based applications. It also supports different programming languages such as C#, Java, Perl, PHP and Ruby for writing test scripts. Selenium Webdriver is platform-independent since the same code can be used on different Operating Systems like Microsoft Windows, Apple OS and Linux. It is one of the components of the selenium family, which also includes Selenium IDE, Selenium Client API, Selenium Remote Control and Selenium Grid.
- Learn automation in testing of different popular web browsers and for Mobile applications.
- Understand concepts of Xpath, Object Identification and Web driver.
- Learn to code the scripts for parallel simultanous testing of various applications.
- Execute the Selenium test case in multiple browsers.
- Practice to integrate Test NGN Framework with Selenium to generate reports.
- Harness features of Page Object Model for reusable automation test scripts.
- To automate the build process using Apache Ant - a software tool for automating software build processes.
- Performing the multiple tests using multiple machines to run tests in parallel manner with the help of Selenium-Grid.
- Learn with optimized way to create object repository in POM concept using Page Factory tool.
- An assessment will be Evaluated on the basis of an online test and Project performance at the end of the course.
- Performance of Project Evaluation is 30% and that of test is 70%. 50% is the Mandatory minimum score in online test is required.
- On completion of the Assessment (Project + Test) with a minimum of 70% marks We will be issued a certificate of successful completion from BIX.
- re-attempts will be provided to clear online test, in case of the candidate scores less than 70%.
- A Participation certificate will be issued, if the candidate does not score above 70% in the Assessment.
- A Soft copy certificate will be issued to the participant, on completion of the course.
To join this course, the aspirant should have basic knowledge of Object Oriented Programming in Java programming language.