ETL Training at BIX IT ACADEMY, Chennai
Looking for Best Software Testing Training in Chennai . BIX is the Best Software Testing Training Institute in Chennai offering professional training on both Manual, automation testing training like Selenium, QTP/UFT and Performance Testing Training Courses like LoadRunner and ETL Testing. Call 955-111-0186 for Software Testing Training course details.
This ETL(Extract Transform and Load) Testing Training from BIX IT ACADEMY can be taken by anybody from beginners to experts. This course follows a step-by-step routine that includes ETL Testing introduction, the difference between OLAP and OLTP, learning about Data Warehousing concepts, its workflow, RDBMS, difference between database testing and data warehouse testing, checking data using SQL and the opportunities in Business Intelligence.
It is one of the most demanded jobs in software industry for data analytics and big data ware housing.
- Understanding the concepts of data warehousing and how Business Intelligence works to improve the business.
- Extract Transform and Load basics, ETL Testing Process, best practices and Standards for real time usage.
- Learn ETL data validation to analyse the extracted datas for better decisions.
- understanding how ETL testing workflow process has done for the data analysis.
- Learn how to work with RDBMS which is connected to the server management.
- Constraint Testing, Error Handling, Dependency Testing of data from server.
- Differentiating the use of ETL Database Testing and Data Warehouse Testing.
- Using SQL for implementing data and to Check the usage of data in servers.
- Prepare for the ETL Certification exam.
- An assessment will be Evaluated on the basis of an online test and Project performance at the end of the course.
- Performance of Project Evaluation is 30% and that of test is 70%. 50% is the Mandatory minimum score in online test is required.
- On completion of the Assessment (Project + Test) with a minimum of 70% marks We will be issued a certificate of successful completion from BIX.
- re-attempts will be provided to clear online test, in case of the candidate scores less than 70%.
- A Participation certificate will be issued, if the candidate does not score above 70% in the Assessment.
- A Soft copy certificate will be issued to the participant, on completion of the course.
To join this course, the aspirant should have basic knowledge of SQL Concepts.
Who should join this course?
Computer Science Graduates, IT Software aspirants who seek lucrative career in Automation testing& Domain based testing.
Experienced Manual testers who need to enhance their testing skills with ETL Testing
Why should I join this course?
Big Data Analytics to reach $13.95 Billion by 2018 – Markets and Markets
ETL Developer in United States can earn $100,000 – indeed.com
Today’s businesses have to work with data in multiple formats extracted from multiple sources. All this makes ETL testing all the important. The extracting, transforming and loading of data has to be verified and any anomalies found have to be fixed. Thus there is a need for testers in ETL and Data Warehouse domains. This training can equip you to take up good jobs in some of the biggest companies in the world.