Selenium Training at BIX IT ACADEMY in Chennai
Bix provides the new technology in academy that will offer you the chance to become skilled in technical and spread your knowledge as well. Our training programs will let you hone your abilities in managing hecklers, preparing the demands of the audience, and bring about new growth in your professional appeal..
We Need a people who are expert in teaching and commitment to students and professionals. Bix academy provides education curriculum which offer enough adaptability to instructors that makes the content more engaging and worthwhile.
If you’re eager to become an instructor at bix academy, fill in the form below and get yourself enrolled
- Learn automation in testing of different popular web browsers and for Mobile applications.
- Understand concepts of Xpath, Object Identification and Web driver.
- Learn to code the scripts for parallel simultanous testing of various applications.
- Execute the Selenium test case in multiple browsers.
- Practice to integrate Test NGN Framework with Selenium to generate reports.
- Harness features of Page Object Model for reusable automation test scripts.
- To automate the build process using Apache Ant - a software tool for automating software build processes.
- Performing the multiple tests using multiple machines to run tests in parallel manner with the help of Selenium-Grid.
- Learn with optimized way to create object repository in POM concept using Page Factory tool.
- An assessment will be Evaluated on the basis of an online test and Project performance at the end of the course.
- Performance of Project Evaluation is 30% and that of test is 70%. 50% is the Mandatory minimum score in online test is required.
- On completion of the Assessment (Project + Test) with a minimum of 70% marks We will be issued a certificate of successful completion from BIX.
- re-attempts will be provided to clear online test, in case of the candidate scores less than 70%.
- A Participation certificate will be issued, if the candidate does not score above 70% in the Assessment.
- A Soft copy certificate will be issued to the participant, on completion of the course.
To join this course, the aspirant should have basic knowledge of Object Oriented Programming in Java programming language.