Selenium With Ruby-on-Rails
Looking for Best Software Testing Training in Chennai. BIX is the No.1 Software Testing Training Institute in Chennai offering professional training on both Manual, automation testing training like Selenium, QTP/UFT and Performance Testing Training Courses like LoadRunner and JMeter. Call 955-111-0186 for Software Testing Training course details.
Selenium is one of the best open source test automation framework widely used in developing test automation tools, which is further used for UI testing.
The course first covers basics of Python, Selenium IDE followed by Xpath, Object Identification and Webdriver, using TestNG with Eclipse, Automate build process using Apache Ant. Use multiple machines to run tests in parallel by the help of Selenium-Grid. Make your code reusable using Page Object Model - an Object Repository design pattern in Selenium WebDriver. Optimize way to create object repository in POM concept using Page Factory.
- Learn automation in testing of different popular web browsers and for Mobile applications.
- Understand concepts of Xpath, Object Identification and Web driver.
- Learn to code the scripts for parallel simultanous testing of various applications.
- Execute the Selenium test case in multiple browsers.
- Practice to integrate Test NGN Framework with Selenium to generate reports.
- Harness features of Page Object Model for reusable automation test scripts.
- To automate the build process using Apache Ant - a software tool for automating software build processes.
- Performing the multiple tests using multiple machines to run tests in parallel manner with the help of Selenium-Grid.
- Learn with optimized way to create object repository in POM concept using Page Factory tool.
- An assessment will be Evaluated on the basis of an online test and Project performance at the end of the course.
- Performance of Project Evaluation is 30% and that of test is 70%. 50% is the Mandatory minimum score in online test is required.
- On completion of the Assessment (Project + Test) with a minimum of 70% marks We will be issued a certificate of successful completion from BIX.
- re-attempts will be provided to clear online test, in case of the candidate scores less than 70%.
- A Participation certificate will be issued, if the candidate does not score above 70% in the Assessment.
- A Soft copy certificate will be issued to the participant, on completion of the course.
To join this course, the aspirant should have basic knowledge of Python.
Who should join this course?
Experienced Automation testers who need to enhance their testing skills with Selenium webdriver features and POM
Software testing professionals in various roles ranging from Tester to Test Engineer.