Basic Computer Course
Looking for Best Basic Computer CourseTraining in Chennai . BIX is the No.1 Best Basic Computer Course Training Institute in Chennai offering professional training. Call 955-111-0186
As we know, now it is a common thing for children and youngsters, yet some people are not well trained in using computers even for performing small activities. Particularly people like homemakers, senior citizens and those who are from the rural background, feels hard to cope-up with others in operating the system efficiently. So, our Institute decided to offer basic computer course to assist those people to understand and build their skills with computers surely.
This Basic computer classes provided by our center will enhance your basic computer skills in the best way. We will train from the introduction, parts of the computer such as hardware to software and also how to use it completely for your daily works. In this course, we will cover the fundamental skills. Also, the advanced skills to make you a better PC user. After completing Basic Computer Training you will be able to use any PC, Laptop or Tablet devices without hesitation. Join now and improve your computer skills to become an expert in using computers!
- 10 Days with Flexible Timing.
- 2 hours/Day for Weekdays Batch.
- 4 hours/Day for Weekend Batch.
- Live Instructor-led Online Training also available via Skype and Teamviewer.
- The assessment will be done on the basis of an online test and Project Evaluation at the end of the course.
- Weightage of Project Evaluation is 30% and that of Online test is 70%. Minimum pass percentage for online test is 70.
- On completion of the Assessment (Project + Test) with a minimum of 70% marks, We will issue a certificate of successful completion.
- Five re-attempts will be provided to clear online test in case the candidate scores less than 70%.
- A Participation certificate will be issued if the candidate does not score 70% in the Assessment.
- Soft copy of the certification will be issued to the participants, on completion of the course.
- To join this course, the aspirant should have basic knowledge of Computers.