Learn An Android Training In Chennai in BIX– No 1 An android Training Institute In Chennai. Register online today for learning Android Training in Chennai
Android is a Linux-based operating system which is developed by Google mainly for smartphones and tablets. It is the most popular mobile app development platform used by more than 71% of the smartphone app developers. Android is used in 1 billion mobile devices. Due to this enormous reach of Android, mobile application development industries have reached the remarkable growth, and there is a huge demand for Android developers.
Android is an open source platform which offers complete software for mobile devices that includes the operating system, key mobile applications, and middleware. The Android platform offers access to broad range of resources, libraries, and tools that can be combined to create innovative and core applications for Smart devices.
Main objective for Android Training is to:
- Build and develop own android application by students.
- Basic Understanding about Android work as an application lifecycle, configuration files, activities, and intents and in web configurations.
- Train to work with knowledge of Android UI – components, event handling, layouts, and screen orientation.
- Practicing on work and understanding an Android custom UI elements and positioning.
- Learn Android Networking capabilities, including Java Sockets, Java XML, and JSON.
- Developing a basic Android application that serves as a practical example for the topics covered in training session.
- Project performance will be evaluated and an online assessment Test will be conducted at the final stage of curriculum
- Online Test Pass score – 70%. Project evaluation and online test together will be assessed at 30% and 70% respectively towards a combined score of 100
- A certificate will be issued by BIX for those who clear the assessment (Online Test + Project Evaluation) with a score of 70% and above
- Reattempts will be allowed for online Tests who fail to secure the pass mark
- A participation certificate will be issued for those attendees who fail to clear the examination
To join this course, an aspirant should have basic knowledge of Performance Windows Concepts and basic computer knowledge.